Thursday, June 07, 2007

The mystery of the lawn chair capper.

So last night I was sound asleep and all of a sudden. WHAM!!!!!!!! A lawn chair hits our door so I wake up and see my dad going out the door with a very sharp knife. Either he killed someone or someone is going to get it. So I get out of bed put my pants on and walk outside. I see the lawn chair on the ground in front of the door. I look for my dad and find him I look for the crook with him and him and I are look around every nook and crane. We look behind my dads car and see the second lawn chair on the ground. So I pick it up and put it back where it belongs. We go back in the house and wait to see if anybody will knock again. My dad all of a sudden hears a sound. We head outside again and there is a kid leaning on my dads car with his hand on the handle. So he goes over there and tells him to get the hell off his car the kid mumbles something and leaves with his friend. We go in the house and about 3min later he hears another noise and goes back outside. He looks in his car and the glove box is open and all the stuff is on the floor of the car. So my dad sees the two kids on the other side of our little pond. He goes in the house and grabs the phone and dials 911. We go across the pond and stand right in front of the kids while my dad is on the phone with the cops. Finally the police gets here and we tell the cops everything. At first the crooks do not tell the truth then the cops separate the two kids and interrogates. Just when we think everything is fine we find out that the kids had gotten into 2 other cars. So the kids learn a lesson about not getting into other peoples cars. Well I hope you enjoyed my (true) story and for now I will be posting every 2 days. Ok so good night everyone. PEACE!

No comments: