Saturday, November 18, 2006

My teacher died Friday at 2:00AM in the morning!




One Friday morning I went to school, and walked to my classroom all of a sudden My principal walks in, and tells the whole 6th grade to meet in the library. So everybody walked to the library, and sat at the tables. When we were all seated Mr.Moore (our principal) told us all that Mr.B (one of our teachers) had died at 2:00AM in the morning. The reason he died is because he had a brain tumor. Mr.Moore said "That the brain tumor spread so fast they couldn't do surgery on him" every person in that room started to cry. I didn't cry until I got back to the classroom. Mr.Moore said "that the funeral was going to be on Tuesday at 2:00PM" I am going to be at the funeral so I can pray. That is the story of how my favorite teacher died.

No comments: