Monday, June 19, 2006

Hi it's me Brandon.

I think my dad's website is the best website on the web.

But sadly some people don't agree with me. Well if you want to see my dads website then here it is!www.passionateamerica.blogspot.com
When you see my dad's website you are propably going to laugh your but's off. My dad's website is long, because he has been working on it for almost 3 years now! You would maybe call my dad funny, but sadly some people don't think my dad is all that funny. Well there wrong! So when you visit this website tell your friends so the can visit my dad's famous website too, and if the don't think it's funny they have no sense of humor.

So be sure to visit my dad's website okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi this is hunter i bet your dads website is really cool peace out dude